For a few meals, now, Adele hadn't been eating much. I was sitting with her and the girls trying to get her to eat one of her favorite foods, a toasted cheese sandwich. She didn't want anything to do with it. Sara and I thought she didn't look very well, so we took her temperature. Of course, she had a fever, poor baby. And she had been complaining about how it hurt when she went to the bathroom. So I headed outside where Michelle was and told her Adele had a fever. The poor thing dropped what she was doing and ran inside. She packed up Davin and Adele and headed for the ER. They had to go to the ER because it was the 4th of July! Happy Independence to us!
Here are the girls eating their lunches and playing with the grapes. Look at poor Adele, she even doesn't look like she is feeling well, here, does she?
After the ER visit:
0 comments:
Post a Comment