I can remember Grandma LaRue always having this peach, shell bedspread on her bed in Camp Verde. Their room was always a peach color, if I remember right. I think the hot tub in the middle of their room was also a peach color. As long as I can remember, she's had this bedspread on her bed. After she passed away, and Poppa went to live with Jim and Corinne, the bedspread went with him. After Poppa passed away, Corinne was sorting all his possessions and trying to pass them on to family. No one wanted the peach, shell bedspread so I jumped at the chance to take possession! I think it is lovely and it was perfect for our second guest room. We had just taken my scrap booking room out and combined it with the office so we could have 2 bedrooms for our kids when they all come for Christmas. So this was perfect; I didn't have to buy a bedspread for the new bed! I love this addition to the room and I think it looks beautiful! Every time I walk by this room or look at this bedspread I think of Grandma LaRue. She was such a special, sweet lady. I miss her.
Adele, My Little Idaho Angel
Davin Joins the Family
Davin Levi Goodsell
Taking care of little hearts
Grandma Howard's 81st birthday
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment