Our family also includes our "pet people" as they are also part of our families.
They are part of our families, and that is my baby "Pit bull Princess" on the left, Snickers, and Michelle's baby, Dargo, looking handsome on the right.
I guess I should explain the title of my blog. My special needs grand daughter, Sariah, calls me "Yellow Grandma"and she calls her other Grandma "Red Grandma." She calls us this because of the color of our hair. We never told her these names; she came up with them on her own. One day in the summer of 2008, Sariah asked her mom, "Mommie, where is Silver Grandma?" Sara said, "Silver Grandma, who is Silver Grandma?" And Sariah replied, "You know, it's Yellow Grandma's mommie!" Now, she is brain damaged and was only 4 at the time. I just find this amazing and a great blessing from Heaven for this sweet little girl, whom this "Yellow Grandma" loves with all her heart!
0 comments:
Post a Comment