"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more; believing in yourself."
Harry Potter

My Little Texas Angels

My Little Texas Angels
Bradley, Abby and Michael climbing the mountain by our house when they were here for Christmas, 2010

Our Sweet Briley Ann

Our Sweet Briley Ann
Briley Was With Us For Such a Short Time. We miss her greatly but know we will see her again!

Adele, My Little Idaho Angel

Adele, My Little Idaho Angel

Davin Joins the Family

Davin Joins the Family
Davin Levi Goodsell

Taking care of little hearts

Taking care of little hearts
Grandma Howard's 81st birthday

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tongue Contest

This Oma and Adele had some snuggle time together on the couch sucking on our lollipops having a contest to see who could get the "colorest" tongue. Is that even a word? We had fun sucking and licking while trying to get the prettiest tongue and NOT biting down on the lollipop. I heard a few tiny "cracks" as Adele would slowly bite down on hers. I'd look at her quickly and tell her 'No, don't bite, just suck or you won't win!" Then she'd go back to just sucking and licking. I swear she is so smart, and lot smarter than this Oma, to figure that out!
 Look at that, who do you think won?
I think Adele has won!
That was so much fun! I love doing fun things with my grand kiddos. I'm sure going to miss them all. Thank goodness I still have 3 left in town. If they ever moved, I don't know what I'd do...go absolutely crazy, that's what! People who have all their family close by don't know how blessed they really are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment