"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more; believing in yourself."
Harry Potter

My Little Texas Angels

My Little Texas Angels
Bradley, Abby and Michael climbing the mountain by our house when they were here for Christmas, 2010

Our Sweet Briley Ann

Our Sweet Briley Ann
Briley Was With Us For Such a Short Time. We miss her greatly but know we will see her again!

Adele, My Little Idaho Angel

Adele, My Little Idaho Angel

Davin Joins the Family

Davin Joins the Family
Davin Levi Goodsell

Taking care of little hearts

Taking care of little hearts
Grandma Howard's 81st birthday

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Black and White Beauties

I came across these photos while searching for something else; isn't that what always happens? I love them so much I had to add them here. I am blessed with such a beautiful family.

 I love this one of Sariah and me. This was at Adam's homecoming in Camp Verde. And now we just went to his wedding! Wow. I do feel old. At least here you can't see too much of my fat and wrinkles! And Sariah is as cute as ever. We used to not get her to smile much, but now that she is in cooler Utah, she is a smiley, happy little girl!
 Another beauty! Kayla is getting so grown up! She is a great cousin and wonderful babysitter as well. Here she is keeping Sariah occupied. Sariah loves Kayla.
And you can't NOT love this one of handsome Riley! He sure looks like his daddy! He is a little clone of Andrew when Andrew was this age. So handsome, but this Oma wants him to have hair that he can comb!                                 
Oh, cute little Eliza, how adorable you are. You just love your watermelon, don't you? You are getting so big and grown up. You just had your third birthday! I bet your mom is as sad as this Oma at how quickly we are losing our sweet baby girl. We miss you, sweet Utah girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment