Michelle and Adele have been visiting since November and they leave tomorrow to go back to Idaho. I am going to miss them so much! I miss them already just thinking about it. We had lots of fun while they were here. I just had to work almost everyday so I missed so much! Here are some fun things we did together.
Adele loved being read to and reading by herself as well.
There is her favorite book, "The Haunted House."
Adele arranging furniture.
Ah, she has it just where she wants it. And her little "purse" is all packed with her favorite playthings.
Roasting hot dogs by the fire, can't get any better than that!
Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles! Adele loved the bubbles. We have such great memories to cherish. I can't wait to make more!
Adele got really good at making those big bubbles.
Now, that is a big one!
Adele loved playing in the backyard. She especially loved gathering all the small desert rock from the desert landscaping on the side of the yard. She would gather them and carry them everywhere, including dumping them in the grass and bringing them in the house!
Adele loves her wagon. We managed to pack it in the car and get it back to Idaho for her without taking it apart! Gampa is such a good packer!
Slime time! Adele loved the slime I made her. I did something wrong as it was very sticky this time. I usually make it with no problems, and I make it a lot where I work! She still enjoyed it.
No sensory issues here!
Isn't it cool they way it stretches? Adele loved it. And look at that cute little apron. My sister gave me a bunch of stuff and that little head scarf made the perfect apron for her. She loved it.
Adele thought the slime was the perfect play gooze. She had so much fun and we had a blast watching and playing with her. Such wonderful memories!
0 comments:
Post a Comment